Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Essay on my mother in english

Essay on my mother in english

My Mother Essay,An Introduction to the Essay

WebMar 19,  · My Mother Essay In English , , , and Words. Every single creature in this entire world has come into existence because of its Mother. Every WebMy Mother Essay in English My mother is a kind lady. She is very good at her behaviour. Everybody in the family likes her. She has many qualities of head and heart. She is WebMar 18,  · My mother is my life and my life is my mother. I am nothing without her. She is more than beautiful, more than charming, more than gorgeous and much more WebJan 31,  · Essay on My Mother ( Words) Mother is the first word out of a child’s mouth. Mother is the best and most precious gift given to me by God. It is very difficult WebJan 30,  · My mother was my inspiration throughout my life and even now she continues in some way, her firm physical tolerance, when she Reviews: 1 ... read more




She also guides me in life to become a good person and do the right things and always suggests that I make the right decisions in life. She used to take care of my younger brother and me whenever we fell sick. She is a best friend to both of us and always tries to make us comfortable with her all the time. I and my brother always share our secrets with our mom. She always cares for our happiness and always tries to make us feel comfortable. She cooks delicious food for both of us. Every day she makes breakfast and gives us lunchboxes for our school. On holidays, she always prepared and made something special and delicious foods and tasty cuisines and we enjoyed it a lot in our home. Sometimes, we also go out to celebrate our weekends and have fun.


Whenever we get time off from our studies, we sit with our mother, and she tells us laughing stories, knowledgeable stories, and other conversations that help us follow in our lives and become a good people. She is one of the most kind-hearted people I have ever known in my life, and also love her so much more than anyone else in my life. We all know that the place of the Mother is at the top as she is more valuable than God. In fact, we can say that a mother is the most precious gift of God for anyone. Mother is the first teacher for every child from which a baby can learn respect and caring, learn to speak, and a child can see the world only because of a mother.


She can be a friend, parent, guardian, caretaker, and teacher in her life for their child also, she takes the responsibility to run a family and make the home as beautiful as heaven. Her smile illuminates the entire home with her presence, affection, and love. Every human being or living creature has a special and emotional attachment to their mother. A mother holds the entire responsibility of her family and the happiness of the people living in the house. She helps and takes care of everyone, whether they are elders, kids, or grandparents. She is so delightful and helpful that she is always ready to help her neighbors and friends when needed. Her love is unconditional and pure for everyone in her family.


She never stepped back from her responsibilities and always takes care of the house without objecting by saying a single word. Many mothers are multifunctional as they take care of their house and run a business or do some other activities. She has a wonderful capacity to face the challenges in her life and a way to make them into opportunities. They have the ability to manage the obstacles that come in her path of handling the business and caring for the house. She surprises everyone with her skills. She is very good at multitasking, and she can handle it gently without any hesitation.


The nature of the mother is incomparable in this world she always loves their loved ones unconditionally without any returnable expectations. A mother is not just a simple word. It is a whole universe itself. Therefore, they created mothers. She never demands anything in return for her work and care. She possesses many qualities that make her an idol of care and love. She always forgives her loved ones for their mistakes and always tries to correct our faults with some strict measures to realize our mistakes and understand our responsibilities. She always sacrifices something to make their children responsible person in their life and achieve success and further a comfortable life. I can share all my beautiful moments with her.


I got my mother closest to me in all my bad times. He gave me a lot of support even in that difficult time. So I have a lot of admiration for my mother. My mother is very hardworking and totally dedicated to her work. I learned from him that hard work never goes in vain and success comes only through hard work. Worked all day with a light smile on his face. She not only cooks good and tasty food but also takes care of every member of the house. He also makes very good decisions for our family. Many times the father also comes to the mother for advice. Because he is very good at making decisions.


There are four members in total in our family, my father, my mother, me and my younger sister, we all take care of our mother. Whenever I get stuck in any problem while studying at home, mom as a teacher helps me to solve the problem. So he is always busy. Mother is the best and most precious gift given to me by God. For every child, his mother is the most loving and caring person. My mother has all the qualifications and qualities that a good mother should have. My family has total 6 members including my grandparents, parents and me and my younger sister but only because of my mother our home is happier. He wakes up early in the morning, after waking up he gets ready and engages in his daily activities.


She takes good care of us and cooks various delicious meals. He knows the likes and dislikes of every member of the house very well and he also knows when and how often my grandfather has taken any medicine. My grandfather called my mother the manager of the house. Because she manages everything in the house. He guided me in every step of life. He understands my feelings very well. Mom has always supported me in bad situations and motivated me. My mother taught me to be a disciplined, punctual and reliable person. He is like a tree that overshadows our family with his love. Well he works a lot but still he is very calm. He never loses his patience in any bad situation. My mother and I share a special kind of love and she has always supported me.


I always pray to God that my mother is always healthy and happy. There is much sweetness in the word mother. Just by chanting this word, every pain of a person subsides. My mother is my inspiration. Mother is my first teacher, who has treated me well since childhood, inspired me to move forward in life, always prioritized my happiness even in hardships. He asks about me before himself. Mom is the one who asks me how I am every moment. There is only one mother in the world who loves selflessly. He always does for us but never asks us to pay for it. Mother always taught me to be kind to others, to be honest in my work. Motherhood is seen not only in humans but also in animals. The mother of every living being is like God. God created every living thing. Lord cannot be present with every living being at the same time, so He created mother and gave every living being a mother who takes care of her children.


All sorrows are removed by shelter of mother. Even if the child sacrifices himself for the love given by the mother, it is less. Mother is the symbol of love and sacrifice. If a mother wants to protect her child, she can face even the biggest problem. Being a woman she may or may not have powers, but as a mother she is omnipotent. The importance of the word mother cannot be overestimated. Mao is a nurturer, Mao is a teacher and Mao is a branch. When needed, he teaches us like a teacher and encourages us to follow the right path.


Where suffering stands beside us like a friend and eases our sorrow. He may forget to eat himself but cannot forget to feed his child. God can be angry with us once but mother can never be angry with us. No matter how much a man worships, he may go to the four shrines, but unless he respects the Mother, all is in vain. One cannot wash away this sin by taking a bath in a holy river or performing a pilgrimage. A woman may be jealous of another woman or others, she may be mean to others but she is never mean to her child. So every child should always respect his mother, never hurt her heart. Every word in the world can be defined but mother is very difficult to define.


Because it lacks not only one definition but also thousands of definitions. So the mother gave birth to her child in excruciating pain. It is said that a woman is weak, but no one is stronger and more enduring than a woman. The amount of pain a mother goes through being a mother, a stone can be broken by that pain. A mother has an important contribution in the development of society and nation. Because a mother can spoil her child if she wants and a mother can make her child a great person if she wants.


It is the wish of every mother, that her child should become a great person in life, that he should succeed in creating an influential personality. The existence of every person and animal is connected with mother. God created this universe only through mother. But there should not be only one special day to honor mothers, every moment of every day should be dedicated to mothers. Because this life is because of mother. So how can we dedicate a special day to mother, whole life is dedicated to mother. Because mother never gives love or affection to her child on any special day but she gives love and affection to her child throughout life.


We have many relationships in our life and every relationship can be broken due to some misunderstanding, every relationship can cheat when needed. But even God cannot sever the relationship with the mother. Whether the world believes you or not, but mother always believes you. Because a mother has full faith in her upbringing. He knows that his child cannot do anything contrary to the education and culture he has given him. The more I say the less for mom. Even today when I have any problem, I think of my mother first.


I remember that moment when my mother saw my face and realized that I was in trouble. Even today when I get home from work every member of the house is asleep. But there is only one mother, whose focus is on when her son will come to the door. As soon as he reaches home, he first wakes up and asks for food. He is also hungry while waiting for me. When I remember that moment, my love for my mother overflows, when I was sick, she used to sit by my side all night and rub my head.



Her whole Life revolves around the well-being of her child, their growth, their development, and their welfare. A Mother not just only gives birth to a child but she takes a Lifelong commitment to take care of her child. The only unconditional love in the world is the mother's love. My mother is my inspiration, my superhero, my best friend, and my guiding light. My life would not have been beautiful without my mother. Through ups and downs and in every step of life, she holds my hand and supports and encourages me. No matter what happens, my mother is always there beside me- cheering me up and motivating me.


All mothers in the world are great and so, we should not celebrate their contribution in our life on Mother's Day only, which is 10th May, but every day of the year and throughout their life. It is because no gesture of appreciation is ever enough when it comes to acknowledging our mother. Her selfless love and sacrifice are the precious of all gifts under the sun. My Mother- The Multi-Tasker. A Mother does everything selflessly for her child and without any condition. There the love of a Mother is known to be Unconditional.


The way she manages my family with utter dedication and devotion is inspiring. The relationship with my mother is something very hard to explain. I do not merely love her because she is my mother and we should respect our elders. I love her because she is my world and when I was not able to speak and communicate she took care of me, time and time again. The best part about my mother is that even though I have grown older she knows and understands my needs without me speaking a word. I learned kindness and love from her. She taught me no matter how bad a situation might get, only love can improve it in the most effective way.


She has been the rock-solid pillar of my life and in every big moment of my life. My Mother has constantly supported me throughout my entire Life, whenever I am in a danger or in a situation where I am stuck, she has always been there for me, protected me, and guided me. She has been my favorite teacher who has taught me about Life and the beauty of it. She is the essence of truthfulness, sincerity, and lots of love. The only person who holds our family together is my Mother. She cares for everyone in the house and for the ones in need outside the house as well. One of the most beautiful things that I learned from my mother is empathy. Be it strangers or animals, she treats everyone equally which makes her more amazing. Moreover, she taught me to not hurt anyone on purpose and help people whenever possible.


Not only this but also she taught me to not differentiate among rich or poor, beautiful or ugly. She says that it is the heart of a person that makes them beautiful and rich and not temporary possessions. My Mother is my constant source of encouragement, be it in Life or in school for studies. She has always inspired me to do other activities along with my studies. She has taught me to enjoy every aspect of Life and live Life to the fullest. She wants me to do those things in Life as well which she could not do or pursue.


She is my backbone for everything. My mother has inspired me through her hard work and sacrifices. She taught me once never to get disheartened by failure and to keep challenging the failure with our honest effort. And one day, failure will pave the path to our success. The strength of facing hurdles and overcoming it is what I have learned from her. Mothers have never-ending qualities even though they do not get much credit for their goodness and hard work. Even when I do something wrong in Life, she scolds me but at the same time, she makes me understand and helps me to get out of the situation.


She is the most selfless human being I have ever encountered in my life till now. My mother knows me in and out. Even if I am lying she catches me immediately and I start feeling guilty. We should never lie to our parents and especially, to our mother. They simply do not deserve it. Mothers spend a significant part of their lives making us capable of standing on our own feet. Sometimes, they have to sacrifice their own career and happiness for that. So a mother's trust should never be destroyed. And when it comes to my mother, I would not change a bit about her. She is the best chef, reading partner, and an independent working woman who can balance almost everything with utmost perfection. Even her imperfection makes me proud of her.


Without my mother, I would never become a better human being. My Mother is my biggest strength and makes me, even more, stronger when I go through all my ups and downs in life. The best thing she possesses is her patience. The patience she has is difficult for anyone to have. She deals with every situation in the family, in my life, or even in her Life with so much patience because of the reason the family is bonded so strongly. It is the responsibility of every child to appreciate their Mothers and give them the love and respect that Mothers deserve. Students can find all their necessary study materials and learning resources at Vedantu. Along with the Essay on Mothers, students can also find various other Essays on different topics with two ranges of both long and short examples.


For more information and details, they can head over to the website of Vedantu. The Vedantu app can also be downloaded and skimmed through for more ease while studying.



My Mother Essay In English 100, 200, 300, and 500 Words,FAQs on My Mother Essay

WebMar 19,  · My Mother Essay In English , , , and Words. Every single creature in this entire world has come into existence because of its Mother. Every WebMy Mother Essay in English My mother is a kind lady. She is very good at her behaviour. Everybody in the family likes her. She has many qualities of head and heart. She is WebJan 31,  · Essay on My Mother ( Words) Mother is the first word out of a child’s mouth. Mother is the best and most precious gift given to me by God. It is very difficult WebMar 18,  · My mother is my life and my life is my mother. I am nothing without her. She is more than beautiful, more than charming, more than gorgeous and much more WebMar 18,  · My mother is my life and my life is my mother. I am nothing without her. She is more than beautiful, more than charming, more than gorgeous and much more WebJan 31,  · Essay on My Mother ( Words) Mother is the first word out of a child’s mouth. Mother is the best and most precious gift given to me by God. It is very difficult ... read more



She helps us in doing our homework. I love my mother so much and hope she lives very long. My mother takes good care of every member of the family. We have many relationships in our life and every relationship can be broken due to some misunderstanding, every relationship can cheat when needed. She has taught me so many important and realistic lessons that help me to live a better life. My mother also possesses all those qualities that a mother has.



Mao is a nurturer, Mao is a teacher and Mao is a branch. She wins the heart of her customers and pleases everyone with her professional work. Students can find all their essay on my mother in english study materials and learning resources at Vedantu. She is the best teacher for me. She gets up early in the morning and prepares food for us. She keeps good relations with all of our relatives and neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay school sports day

Essay school sports day Essay On Annual Sports Day For Students,Effects Of Middle School Sports Essay WebEssay On The Annual School Sports ...

Followers